Prep for Perlis


It's 7 September.  I'm going to Perlis tomorrow for a roadtrip back to my wife's hometown for Eid Mubarak celebration.  My clients all are taking this day until 12 September for their Eid Mubarak celebration.  In Turkey they call it Ramadhan Bayrami and in Bahrain Eid Mubarak ... in Malaysia we call it Hari Raya Aidilfitri ... celebration in Malaysia starts on Friday 10 Sept .. but in Middle East they are going to celebrate it earlier ... 


So not much work and communication in office today ... the car is serviced and at it's top condition. Kids and wife are excited for the trip ... Since I got office to run .. it is just an non-activity day in the office today ... wishing everyone in the office with festive greetings and wishing those who drive back home to carefully drive home... 


Let me put some pictures in the office .... and I name it "few days before celebration".


Few days before celebration
To my Bahrain and Turkish counterpart .. wishing you a happy Eid Mubarak and a blessed bayrami celebration ... 


To my UK counterpart ... our office is close for celebration .. you can contact me through my blackberry and kindly expect some delay in responding ... heheheeh ...




Empty Slots????

No comments:

Post a Comment