Follow The CluesIn entry this time, the author will be following the clues that can be learned from various award winning film directed and/or played by P.Ramlee. These clues will then be articulated to workplace adaptation. Let play follow the clue and see what we can get from this article. Enjoy the reading...
Starting with a list of award winning film directed/contributed by him. I'll be selecting a few below (not in particular order):
|Source : AsianTorrentZ|
|Source : Wikipedia|
- Adaptation and re-creation of idea.
- Anchor element, which I define it as what are the things that would make people remember.
- Collaboration with people outside of your domain or culture. There are lots of learning and experience that you can get when you work with people especially those from outside of your country. They bring in different ideas which was nurtured through their culture. When you collaborate ... some simple idea that you have can be enhance to something amazing even radical. Some management likes radical ideas but make sure that the radical idea are inline with the organizational objective.
- Solving problem using ideas based from your territorial knowledge sometimes make workplace life very mundane. Try to adapt some idea outside the box, get out to the wild for some ideas and adapt the idea to our domain, and re-engineer it to make it yours.
- And finally in what ever you do, keep searching for the masterpiece, something people could remember over and over again. It may take some time but when the masterpiece come, I'm sure you'll never regret doing it.