Life in Perlis


This is the life I dreamed.  Time seems to be very long here.  The weather is hot and humid .. but the heart is not.  Driving calmly on the road next to the irrigation channel and flanked by teak trees plus breeze blowing from the flat land of the green paddy field makes the evening drive in this country road a very pleasant and relaxing one.


It is one day before raya.  My 4 year old boy insisted me to bring him around the area. He wanted to see the paddy field and the water.  This is my country ride story with my boy.


This is my in-law's home.  Facing the paddy field and flanked by series of manggo trees.
















Road from home along the field and irrigation channel.
















The paddy field, I think this portion of time is the harvesting month.... need to check with father in-law...














At Simpang Ampat town ... looking what's to buy here ... 
















The town ... very .. very .. very ... relaxing ... no honks !!!! 
















My favourite drive ... along the irrigation... my boy is fast asleep at this time.
















The village name ... if I were to translate .. it meant Feeder Number 3 Itchy Ant Village...
















closing to home ... 


















They call this "bangsal" ... it is place rest & lookout place facing the paddy field .. very ... very ... very nice view ...














Home sweet home ...


















This is a little story of my trip from home and going around Tambun Tulang area. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment