Starts Simple


The reason is, I just want to use simple features offered by mobirise, drag and drop web builder that, well just drag and drop stuff.  It will be a bit challenging though because I will not have SEO support from google.  

Hey!  It's my digital journey. I've created the journey back in 2010 and its end up building a brand name called Labeyla.  I'm happy with the growth of Labeyla today, thus I'm just to enter into a new challenge, which is in education where I can share what I've experienced and learned in the last 10 years and deliver the story in a unique way.

New decades demand a new norm.

The 2020-2021 pandemic had taught lots of entrepreneurs, especially me the value of being tough.  Lots of challenges happened beyond our control, when we made a workaround, other challenges appeared. I'm seeing the new norm as the new birth of new Labeyla.  We still maintain the core competency of selling hijab using our own configured technology, and we expand the business into a new domain, which is education. 

Since 2015, Labeyla had entered bit by bit into the education segments, the peak of the effort comes when Labeyla's founder has been appointed by the Minister of Higher Education as CEO@Polycc, collaborating with the industry connection of Polytechnic Malaysia.  Followed by the appointment of the London Examination Board Entrepreneur Lecturer at Kuala Lumpur International Education Consortium, collaborating with UTMSpace Sdn. Bhd. and University Utara Malaysia.

Lots of things can be done in the next 10 years with a new enhanced business model.

As per my quote at the International Conference of E-Commerce at UUM in November 2020, "A combination of simple things, made up a complex structure of things".

We kept our motto "In Labeyla, we're not only selling hijab.  We share technology", and the motto had become to take shape this year.

May God Bless Science and Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment