Answer to Readers Request for Blogger Templates.


I got a request from fellow readers that asked me how to install and configure the blogger templates.  So what I am going to do is to do two methods of installing and configuring the templates. 

Number 1:

Using free templates. I will go to some websites offering free blogger templates and download them.  Then I will configure using blogger's tools according to the instructions mentioned by the template provider. 

Number 2:

I will reengineer the templates by using the installed templates and making changes from the source code section of the blogger.  I will share the basic skill of code reading where you don't need to know the whole structure of the template codes.  Just the important lines that are required to change the menu and the picture.

In the next post, I will make it in video form showing step by step guide on how to install and modify your favorite blogger templates.  

Just do it once, and then you'll just continue to write your favorite topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment