Do you know? 10 Social Media Trends in 2022 by Hubspot.


 This time I will write in English. 

In 2022, the strategy is to provide more content in form of video and write up in blogs and social media.  In previous years, I just write and prepare content on my own sweet time, when and where I want to write.   

I am allocating more time to creating content this year and the better way for me to start is to look at the social media trends in 2022.  

Understanding the trends and associating it with what I'm doing right now,  will also help me with my Digitalization Classes that I'm going to conduct in days to come.

The compilation of trends for 2022 would give some insights on what to look at and focus for those who running their business online and also those who like to venture into content creating business.

All these trends are collected from various sources and I will put my thought and response at the end of the compilation.

Lets start with the hubspot.com.  In their blog titled "10 Social Media Trends Marketers Should Watch In 2022 [Data + Expert Tips]" written by Caroline Forsey.  Released in December, 2021.  There is also a free report that comes with the write up.

So, lets summarized what the article says:

  1. Tik Tok will dominate the social media space.
  2. Reaching new audience will become the number one social media goal for businesses
  3. Companies will make more dedicated social media hires
  4. Augmented Reality will become consumers prefered way to try-on product and interact with brands.
  5. Business in the B2B space will increase their investment in Instagram and Twitter.
  6. Influencer marketing will mature in 2022.
  7. Social Advertising will become more sophisticated. 
  8. Business will invest in more long-form and short form content, as well as live audio chat rooms.
  9. Social Selling demands will grow. 
  10. Consumer will crave snackable content.
Source :  https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/social-media-predictions-2017

From the reading, most data collected from the writer are base on US correspondence and on US-based data collection.  As Malaysia based digital practitioner, I will keep this information handy and try to get some Malaysia and Asian associated data-collection.

The lists are good preliminary insight for me to start associating with more insight from various writers. In my next post, I will look into other sources and later will use it as a basis of comparison from one source to another.

Note:  I've downloaded the free report and will share with you the content after reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment